You can provide Expert Care Close to Home when you join OhioHealth Mansfield and Shelby Hospitals, north central Ohio’s leading health care provider.
We believe in providing the best care to our patients and the best opportunities to our talented professionals. We seek passionate, skilled people who understand what it takes to work with advance technology within a supportive, challenging environment.
To learn more about the difference you can make at OhioHealth, or to request our information packet, contact Physician Recruiting at 419-526-8059.
Did you know?
- OhioHealth is the largest medical community between Cleveland and Columbus, with a six-county market area representing more than 325,000 people.
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital has a trauma center as well as a Level II perinatal department. It is the site of cutting-edge interventional radiology and neuroradiology procedures, as well as advanced cardiology and cardiac surgery services.
- We provide a comprehensive array of health care services, some typically found only in large metropolitan areas.
- OhioHealth continues to invest significant resources in technology. We also continue to grow by adding new services as well as outpatient locations.
- OhioHealth Mansfield and Shelby Hospitals employs about 2,500 people, making it one of the largest employers in the area. We are known as a premier employer with financial stability and competitive wages and benefits.
- The Housing Opportunity Index ranks Mansfield and Richland County as the 7th most affordable housing market in the United States. Our area features quiet, affordable neighborhoods with tree-lined streets and historic charm.
North Central Ohio: A Great Place to Live