Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Get back in the game, back to life and back to your best with specialized, high quality, and individualized care from MedCentral’s comprehensive Sports Medicine Department.
Our team of knowledgeable, experienced professionals provides training and rehabilitation to injured athletes, post-surgical patients, and anyone suffering from almost any orthopedic condition or ailment. Our services include:
- Evaluation of musculoskeletal and postoperative injuries
- Functional therapeutic exercises and conditioning
- Gait Exam/Biomechanical evaluations
- Sports specific rehabilitation
- Custom fabrication and fitting of orthotics
- Community education seminars
- Coaches’ recertification seminars
- Certified McKenzie spine therapists
- Athletic Trainer outreach services
- Approximately 6,000 square feet devoted to rehabilitation
- Warm water therapeutic pool
Because we believe in promoting a healthy lifestyle beyond our patient’s immediate health concerns, we offer every patient a free 60-day membership at the MedCentral Health & Fitness Center at the conclusion of therapy, and with clearance from your doctor. We will even waive the enrollment fee for any patient who decides to purchase a membership at that time.
Call 419-526-8567 for more information about physical therapy and how to get started.
Learn more about our Bump and Bruise Clinic.
Learn more about our Stronger, Faster, Safer
Common conditions treated include:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee, ankle, and foot pain
- Shoulder, arm, and wrist pain
- Postoperative therapy including, but not limited to joint replacements, ACL reconstructions, arthroscopic surgeries, rotator cuff repairs, Rotator Cuff Injury fractures, and laminectomies
How do I obtain sports medicine services?
For more information on sports medicine services, call Chris Clark at 419-526-8567, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule an appointment call 419-526-8567.