MedCentral WorkAbleTM Health and Safety Services
Located in the MedCentral Wellness Complex
1750 West Fourth Street
Mansfield, OH 44906
WorkAble is a comprehensive health and safety service designed to meet the expressed health care needs of business and industry in the community. The clinic is located in the MedCentral Wellness Complex, 1750 W. Fourth St., Mansfield. The clinic is open Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for appointments and walk-in injury care and drug screening. Drug screen collections and injury care are provided until 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. through MedCentral Urgent Care, located in the facility with WorkAble.
We help employers control job-related injury and illness costs by providing a comprehensive single source of occupational health services. No matter where the employee enters MedCentral Health System, the management of the care given is handled through one tracking system.
We treat industrial injuries or illnesses that are not life-threatening and provide injured or ill employees with appropriate follow up.
WorkAble Services Include:
- Audiology screenings
- CPR and First Aid training
- DOT exams
- Drug screenings/medical review officer services
- Ergonomic evaluations and training
- Employee assistance program
- Employee background checks
- Executive health services
- Fitness for duty examinations
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Health risk assessments
- Independent medical examinations
- Laboratory services in clinic/on-site
- Occupational and physical therapy and other rehabilitation services in clinic/on-site
- Physicals-post offer/post offer, return to work
- Post offer pre-placement essential function test
- Prevention/wellness education and promotion programs
- Pulmonary function tests
- Regulatory compliance medical surveillance exams (OSHA, NFPA)
- Training programs for back injury prevention
- Transitional work development services
- Vision screenings
- X-ray services in clinic
Other WorkAble components include nursing services at the worksite, a network of multiple access points for 24-hour injury treatment and drug testing, and a comprehensive system for rehabilitation and return-to-work management.
Monday through Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Call 419-526-8444, to schedule an appointment.
Learn about MedCentral Occupational Medicine Therapies