Every 9 seconds a woman is battered
Emergencies dial 9-1-1
Safety Plan Domestic
1. Hide these items for easy access:
- cash, as much as possible
- extra car and house keys
- extra clothing for you and your children
- sentimental valuables
- copies of important documents (birth certificates, marriage license, etc.)
- copies of important numbers (bank accounts, insurance policies, social security numbers, credit cards, phone numbers, prescriptions, etc.)
2. Have a destination in mind.
3. Tell a trusted friend about your plan.
4. Call an agency for help.
24-hour Crisis Services
- Domestic Violence Center Hotline: 419-774-5840
- Deaf Services: 419-774-5849 TTY
- Helpline Emergency Counseling: 419-522-4357
- Ohio Victims of Crime: 1-800-582-2877
- Protection Order: 419-755-9667
- Mansfield City Law Director: 419-755-9651
- Richland County Prosecutor: 419-774-5676