Stronger, Faster, Safer
- Does your sport require jumping or cutting?
- Are you "double jointed"?
- Do your knees hyperextend?
- Do your knees cave in when jumping, landing or cutting?
- Is there an audible "thump" when you land?
- Do you have a dominant leg?
- Do you feel your leg muscles are weak?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are at increased risk for a serious knee injury. This risk increases as much as 8 times if you are a female. Research has proven that participating in an evidence-based injury program decreases the risk of an ACL injury by 62 percent.
"Stronger, Faster, Safer"
is a dynamic program dedicated to education and function training to prevent knee injuries while improving performance.
The program includes:
- Pre/post testing
- Education on proper technique
- Dynamic warm-up
- Plyometric training
- Speed/agility training
All exercises are performed under the direct supervision of MedCentral certified athletic trainers to ensure proper mechanics and maximal performance.
Click here for printable brochure
Classes start in June.
For more information, call 419-526-8900.